İnci Akın’s practice focuses on labour law, consumer law, competition law, energy law and construction law.
In addition to her practice areas above, İnci Akın regularly provides advice on legal transactions, including lease agreements and operation agreements required in due course of operations in the food and catering industry.
İnci Akın’s main areas of experience are as follows:
- Reviewing distributorship and dealership agreements, and intercompany agreements from the perspective of competition law, coordinating compliance procedures with competition law requirements and liaising with Turkish Competition Authority for filings and approvals;
- Drafting, performing risk analysis on, negotiating and providing legal advice during the performance of supply and installation agreements and operation and maintenance agreements for energy and infrastructure projects and industrial facilities:
- Drafting, performing risk analysis on, negotiating and providing legal advice during the performance of construction and EPC agreements, including FIDIC agreements, to construction, contracting and project management companies;
- Drafting, negotiating and providing legal advice during the performance of electricity sale and supply agreements;
- Representing clients in transactions and litigation related to the automotive sector;
- Advising employers and employees on drafting and negotiating employment agreements, termination of employment, employment-related receivables, disciplinary procedures, mass terminations and resettlement, as well as representing clients in legal disputes arising out of these issues.
Ankara University Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2003)
Galatasaray University Faculty of Law (LL.M. in Private Law, 2019)
Yazıcı Attorney Partnership (since 2005)
İstanbul Bar Association
We cannot provide more information on our lawyers’ biographies via our website (Turkish Bar Association’s Regulation on Prohibition of Advertisement, Official Gazette number 25296, November 21, 2003). Please do not hesitate to contact us for more specific information on their experience.