Ceren Ak Güngör’s practice focuses on drafting, performing risk analysis on, and negotiating construction and EPC agreements (including FIDIC agreements), international sales agreements and subcontracting agreements for construction, infrastructure, energy and industrial production facilities, as well as on the resolution of disputes arising out of these agreements.
Ceren Ak Güngör’s main areas of experience are as follows:
- Advising on claim building and contract management in relation to construction, infrastructure, energy and industrial facility projects, as well as representing clients in negotiating disputes arising out of these agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating construction, installation, operation and maintenance agreements for energy generation, transmittal and storage facilities, including combined cycle power plants and wind energy power plants;
- Advising on international sales agreements, and payment and security instruments such as letters of credit and performance bonds;
- Advising on the licensing / permitting of oil and gas exploration and production, electricity market, natural gas market and renewable energy-related activities, applications to and negotiations and correspondence with the relevant administrative authorities;
- Advising on the incorporation and the day-to-day activities of associations for non-governmental organizations.
Bilkent University Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2010)
Queen Mary University of London School of Law (LL.M. in Corporate and Commercial Law, 2013)
Yazıcı Attorney Partnership (since 2010)
Ankara Bar Association
Bilkent University Faculty of Law Alumni Association
We cannot provide more information on our lawyers’ biographies via our website (Turkish Bar Association’s Regulation on Prohibition of Advertisement, Official Gazette number 25296, November 21, 2003). Please do not hesitate to contact us for more specific information on their experience.