Ayşe Yazıcı Adanır provides corporate and contract law advice within the context of structuring and implementing investments in different industries. In this framework, her work specifically focuses on coordinating preliminary discussions and due diligence procedures for mergers and acquisitions, drafting and negotiating share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements and shareholders’ agreements, on both the buyers and the sellers sides.
Ayşe Yazıcı Adanır is also admitted to practice in New York, USA and advises her clients under both Turkish laws and U.S. laws.
Ayşe Yazıcı Adanır’s other areas of practice include:
- Structuring project finance and other financing agreements, drafting and negotiating facility agreements and security agreement packages, and conducting the closing of these transactions, on both the borrowers and the lenders’ sides;
- Advising on oil and gas exploration and production activities in various countries, including hydrocarbon product sharing agreements, joint operating agreements, farm-in agreements, drilling and field services agreements and production and processing facilities agreements;
- Incorporating investment management companies and funds, and making investments in funds, in Turkey and abroad; drafting and negotiating founding documents and shareholders’ agreements related to these entities;
- Advising Turkish investors on company incorporations abroad and company group restructurings for purposes of performing international operations;
- Performing risk analysis of and negotiating agreements for the sale, financial leading and operation of private aircraft;
- Representing clients in international arbitration proceedings, over disputes, especially those arising out of disputes in the construction industry.
Middle East Technical University (B.A. in International Relations, 2002)
George Mason University, School of Public Policy (M.A. in International Commerce and Policy, 2004)
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (Juris Doctor, 2007)
Ankara University Faculty of Law (Law Equivalency Degree, 2009)
Yazıcı Attorney Partnership (since 2009)
Koç University, MBA Program, Part-Time Instructor, Istanbul (2013-2015)
Mayer Brown LLP, New York (Associate, 2007-2009)
World Bank, Washington D.C. (Consultant, 2003-2004)
Admitted to practice in New York
American Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
Turkish, English, French (intermediate)
We cannot provide more information on our lawyers’ biographies via our website (Turkish Bar Association’s Regulation on Prohibition of Advertisement, Official Gazette number 25296, November 21, 2003). Please do not hesitate to contact us for more specific information on their experience.