Abdurrahim Alınay’s practice focuses on corporate law and governance, commercial litigation, information technology law and data privacy laws. His main areas of experience are as follows:
- Advising companies on day-to-day corporate governance matters;
- Performing due diligence processes and conducting closing procedures for mergers and acquisitions transactions;
- Representing clients in commercial litigation;
- Executing project and compliance processes related to IT Law, especially for the clients operating in e-commerce sector;
- Advising clients on data privacy legislation and executing data protection compliance projects.
Bilkent University Law Faculty (Law degree, 2019)
Yazıcı Attorney Partnership (2019-2020)
Yazıcı Attorney Partnership (Since 2021)
Istanbul Bar Association (2020)
We cannot provide more information on our lawyers’ biographies via our website (Turkish Bar Association’s Regulation on Prohibition of Advertisement, Official Gazette number 25296, November 21, 2003). Please do not hesitate to contact us for more specific information on their experience.